Private Dance Lesson Information...
So you want to improve faster and with better quality instruction on a one-on-one basis, I can help. Here is some answers 'FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Length: One hour private West Coast Swing Dance Lessons are 60 minutes in length and can be for up to 'two people' (Yes we can split the time between two people.)
- Semi Private 'Group Packages': Paid in advance. These are available for 3 or more. Call for more details on special pricing, locations etc. available times and so on.
- Discounts: Can apply If paying for FIVE (5) lessons in advance. Lessons good for 6 months on my normal PV lesson schedule. Sorry, but No refunds after first lesson given.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel a private or reschedule is never a problem with a minimum of 24 hours notice so I have enough time to adjust my schedule, Get a hold of others who may be wanting a spot (which can take time for them to respond back to me, etc). If cancelling under 24 hours the full price will still be charged (or deducted) before any other privates can continue.
- Content: We can cover anything that you may want to cover or just let me do what I do if you'r not sure what to work on.
- Partners are not needed but welcomed so no worries there.
- Can you do the lesson at my house ... Sorry, usually, no! However, famous people in the entertainment industry who may require more privacy can inquire, but comes with a higher fee.
Dancing can be a strenuous activity and your health can be affected in many great ways but you should consult with your doctor before doing any physical activity before taking dancing lessons, going to dances, etc. as you may have physical issues that would/could be a problem, especially with Heart or Respiratory problems, Spinal, Bad Back, Neck injuries etc.